Even if you think you have the most beautiful home, finding a buyer is not always easy. Here are 10 golden rules to sell your home quickly.
Learn about the market
Think of your home as a product. To be competitive, it must not only be put on the market at the right price, but be more attractive than other identical goods on sale in the sector house buyers houston.
- The advice of the pro: the buyer knows of course the market price. If you do not, the sale may fail.
- But always think about giving yourself a margin of negotiation of five to 10%.
Create a neutral environment
Buyers usually decide to bid in the first few minutes after entering a house.
- A potential buyer must be able to project at home, imagine his own furniture in your interior.
- You will greatly facilitate the task by not cluttering the premises with your belongings.
Store your belongings
Once the sale is complete, you will have to pack everything. Do not wait – start packing before the first visits.
- The goal: to give an impression of space and volume, always very popular with buyers.
- To do this, put some furniture in the garage, pack your trinkets, your collections, your photos, your decorative items and store your books.
Store your kitchen
Hide robot, electric can opener, and pancake pan – anything that clutters your kitchen.
- Potential buyers must feel that they will have enough space in their closets to store their cookware.
- Similarly, if the refrigerator is crumbling under magnets and child’s drawings, make a clean space.
Clear the edges of the tub and shower, empty the shelves and hooks. Leave the bare minimum.
Empty your cupboards
It is crazy the number of visitors who open and close closets!
- To avoid any unpleasant surprises, anticipate.
- Empty your shelves to the maximum, so as to give the impression of having enough space to store everything without effort.
Treat the entrance
No way to welcome your visitors in the middle of a mound of shoes and coats lay loose. An entrance must be completely clear.
with your brushes
A single coat of paint can speed up a sale.
- If some walls are sad and dull, have marks or stains, repair them and repaint them.
- Favor neutral tones, such as white or off-white – they give the impression of enlarging the space.
- Do not remake the wallpapers again, but if the wall coverings are worn and old-fashioned, put a layer of white on the walls.
Occupy all space
You have never built a room that until now served as a storage room? Help buyers to imagine their potential. Furnish it!
- For example, improvise an office area, even if borrowing a computer or a fax from friends.
Bring in the sun
You will gain heat, space, friendliness.
- Clean the windows: this will let you better penetrate the daylight and increase the brightness of the place.
- Clear the view: if branches obstruct the view of the windows, cut them off.
- Open wide: shutters, blinds, curtains, open all the way up.
- Buy new curtains: clear and neutral, if that can help give new lighting to your rooms.
With these 10 basic tips, you will have a better chance of selling your home quickly.