The UAE has emerged as one of the top places in the world to obtain citizenship as a result of the new 2021 regulations passed by the UAE government. Learn everything you need to know about the requirements, documents, and benefits of UAE citizenship.
The UAE is one of the best places that one can set up a business in. This hub of investment and business is everyone’s go to destination. People all over the world have a dream of visiting and building here since the emirates offer benefits of good connectivity, better networking and high standards of living. It is important to take into consideration that the taxes in the UAE are also favorable when it comes to your business. There are three types of jurisdictions which include mainland, free zone and offshore. When looking for a business setup in Dubai, you can list the pros and cons of each of them and then decide on what the best choice for you is. Isn’t all this appearing all shining and like a dream? Well it is a dream that can come true when you get to be a UAE resident.
This guide has been established to ensure that your doubts and issues related to being a UAE citizen are cleared and you get authentic information as you plan for your setup in the UAE.
What are the benefits of becoming a citizen in the UAE?
It is well known that the Emirates are a home to great opportunities which include job, business or even educational opportunities. But the benefits of being a resident in the UAE are not just limited to these. There are many more that can be added to the list. Check out the benefits of being a UAE resident below-
- Get started with your business, studies or job in UAE
- Live with your family by sponsoring their visa
- No limitations on your possessions in the country
- Open a bank account with some of the best banks in the Emirates
- Free travel to 100+ countries with a UAE visa
- Opportunity to invest and get started in the hub of investment and business
- Tax benefits
- Total ownership of your business
- Grand lifestyle with a higher standard of living
- Strategic locations for import, export and transportation
How do I become a citizen in the UAE?
While there is no guarantee of the fact that you will gain UAE citizenship, the presence of these factors increases the chances of your citizenship manifold. While you are not required to fulfill all the requirements mentioned here, it is necessary to fulfill at least some of them. Check out these requirements and whether you are eligible for the same-
Investors, Entrepreneurs, Exceptional Talents, Scientists and professionals, Outstanding students and graduates, Humanitarian pioneers and Frontline Heroes are eligible for UAE citizenship,i.e, the Dubai Golden Visa. This makes you a citizen of the UAE and thus gives you long term residence benefits in the country.
- Investors require a public investment or a real estate investment
- Entrepreneurs need to be the Owner of a registered startup or have an Approved idea of a startup. They can also be a founder of a startup that was sold outside or inside the UAE
- Exceptional talents can be from the field of Culture & Art, Inventors & Innovators, Sports and Digital technology
- Scientists & Professionals can include Scientists, Chief Executives & Senior Officials, Science Professionals, Engineering Professionals, Health Professionals, Education Professionals, Business and Administration Professionals, Information Technology Professionals, Legal, Social, and Cultural Professionals
- Outstanding Students & Graduates should be the Best performing secondary school students, Best graduates from UAE universities or Graduates of the best 100 universities worldwide
- Humanitarian Pioneers are required to be renowned members of international and regional organizations and associations of public benefit, Recipients of awards in humanitarian fields or Volunteers and sponsors of humanitarian efforts
- Frontline Heroes include Frontline workers that show extraordinary efforts in crises, such as pandemics
The visa issued to you may be a 10 year or 5 year visa and this visa may be renewed later to extend your residency if you are eligible for the same.
What are the steps to apply for UAE Citizenship?
There are very steps that you need to follow while ensuring that you are doing them correctly. The steps are mentioned below-
- Reviewing– A major advisory council and its subcommittees, which are established by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship, independently evaluate each candidate.
- Pre-Approvals – If the candidates are determined to be eligible for citizenship, subcommittees review all the information and nominate them in line with the categories.
- Approvals – The advisory group, which is made up of one person from each Emirate, receives the approved application and will then make the final statement.
The steps mentioned above are way more complex than they seem since you need to tick the eligibility criteria set by the authorities.
How can RadiantBiz help you get UAE citizenship?
Everyone has a dream of settling in the UAE. These dreams can now be fulfilled by getting citizenship in the UAE. By following the above mentioned steps, you have a chance to get citizenship in the UAE. To avoid all the hassle, you can seek help from the professionals to get your UAE citizenship.
At RadiantBiz, our business setup consultant has years of experience and works with full dedication to ensure that you get the best. We give you the best advice and make sure that you do not miss out on any of the important steps. Our services and guidance are there to help you take care of the cumbersome part so that you can take care of the easy ones. Let us help you get your business visa in Dubai and set up a business in the UAE. Book an appointment with our experts today!
Source: Free Guest Posting Articles from ArticlesFactory.com